Wednesday, May 16, 2007

losing myself

Sometimes I feel like shaking you and just asking you to say it.
That you feel nothing for me. That you never have and never will. Just so I could stop wondering that you do or whether or not they're right about you.
And at least I would be able to stop thinking and just start letting go.
I had forgotten what it feels like to be in the background. To be invisible. To be forgotten. And it was because of you. You made me feel like I was needed, remembered.
And loved.
But now that this is happening to us, I'm starting to remember what it's like.
I'm beginning to...
disappear...
again...

2 Comments:

Blogger .:"Ezra G.":. said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

4:28 AM  
Blogger .:"Ezra G.":. said...

I'm deleting my previous comment. :) By the way, I want to send you an invite so you can get a gmail account. Which is your active email account ( or at least the one you use most frequently)? I need to send the invite to that account. Gmail is way easier to use. And you don't have to delete a single email ever again! :) Reply via my email: ezgmusic@gmail.com

11:58 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home